lunes, 6 de diciembre de 2010

CLARIFICATION. December 6, 2010


For a technical error the analyzer blog was not working properly and I was reported that there were no visit to my site. Why continue publishing if no one read? On the other hand my other blog visitors increased substantially. But, as I said, it was a mistake. That was fixed yesterday and from today I return to this blog.

I had mentioned that the Mexican market depends directly on the U.S. market, especially the Standard and Poor's 500, but is not a mirror. Although consistent with the trends, the magnitudes of these are different. During 2010 has been much more profitable Mexican market.

In this blog I will try to give international investors a view of the Mexican market from the perspective of a Mexican investor operating in Mexico. Furthermore, as stated in the previous paragraph, there will be some analysis of the NYSE index. Eventually there will be analysis of Mexican securities and other emerging markets.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario